Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My 277C cat has and issue. You move forward and it's fine a

Customer Question

My 277C cat has and issue.
You move forward and it's fine for just a short distance the it slows to and almost stop ?
Yet if you stop and put it in reverse then back to forward. It will start the same bullshit all
Over again ????
What's its issue ? How hard it's to fix ? And how much money is it going to take to fix it ?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to fix this now today if possible we can get started asap please. KC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You can call me at(###) ###-#### *****
Home(###) ###-####
Ask for KC OR KEYLAN THERE BOTH ME
THANK YOU
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi KC, My name is***** will be glad to help. What are you getting for fault codes through the display on the machine? If you need help accessing them let me know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Ill send over the additional services offer as I see you would prefer a call. Once accepted we can set up a call or we can post back and forth here as needed if you prefer.

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Click on this link for some troubleshooting info and system operation and fault code retrieval.

Troubleshooting