Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 75 c michigan loader we changed all brake valve s

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 75 c michigan loader we changed all brake valve s and pedels and still have air locking up brakes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: changed all seals in wheels all new brake pads tried to bleed brakes air over hydalic wont bleed because the master cylinder locks with air
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i have used this before
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for asking for me, SO your not able to bleed the master cylinders if i understand correctly. Did you bench bleed them first? Have you ever used the reverse bleeding tool from Phoenix corp? It bleeds the brakes by hooking to the caliper bleeder then pushing fluid back to the master. I am not at the shop so not able to grab a book on this. But i would recommend trying that.

http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Systems-2003-B-Reverse-Bleeder/dp/B00E6TXVJI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1452285390&sr=8-3&keywords=phoenix+brake+bleeder

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The air keeps locking up the songs are not allowing the fluid in we can bypass it and bleed them but it won't work without the air doing what it supposed to do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We're going home we've had enough maybe we'll try this tomorrow

ok let me know if pushing the air out in reverse works.