Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 742b bobcat that kicks to the right when started up

Customer Question

i have a 742b bobcat that kicks to the right when started up but goes away once throttled up any ideas ?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. First check your linkage for wear and for proper adjustment. If the problem does not resolve after adjustment, check your reliefs, valves, and for failed o rings, etc using the procedures for testing in this publication. Let me know.

Troubleshooting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't open the troubleshooting file you sent me I adjusted the steering linkage and the problem seems to be in the relief circuit because the boom shutters when I lower it