Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I am ***** ***** a Heavy Equipment mechanic City of St.

Customer Question

Customer: I am ***** ***** a Heavy Equipment mechanic for the City of St. Louis we have a 2006 John Deere 310G backhoe. I changed the throttle pedal spring and Throttle sensor now the unit is showing a F420 & F42A code and will not idle up( rev up). Is their a procedure to remove codes and calibrate.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It would throttle up before the repair. The operator complaint was the petal fell to the floor and the engine would stay at wide open ( max rpms). No codes present at the time of inspection. The unit p.i.n.# *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Construction and Road Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, too new for me! Let me opt out so someone else can help!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks