Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

S. I have a older 753 Bobcat that wont raise up or tilt It

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** S. Hi I have a older 753 Bobcat that wont raise up or tilt It has had the safety bar removed previously. just guessing electrical
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it works most of the time for my son at his place, rarely qat mine . The overide button doesnt change things
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: im going to clean conections in the meantime
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Lynn, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the serial number of your machine? As i am sure you are aware the safety interlock switches for the safety bar, seat switch (if equipped), and door switch(if equipped) will disable the hydraulics if the switches and harnesses are not completing the circuit to allow the functions to operate. If these were bypassed somehow when the safety bar was removed I would take a close look at the harness and what was done by whoever bypassed these circuits. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It was low on fluid,due to a hydrolic fluid leak. I would like to put a stop on my free trial. Thankyou, **** ******
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
reimburse my MasterCard account with all charges, Thankyou
****** ********