Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a Komatsu D65PX-12 dozer that wont turn at all. How

Customer Question

I have a Komatsu D65PX-12 dozer that wont turn at all. How much am i lookin at in repair cost to get the steering clutches changed at a dealer or a profesional mechanic? Or is there a tear down diagram i can get that you can send me so i can do the repairs myself? Help!!!
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** is your serial number? The repairs will depend on how much you need in parts once the machine is disassembled. You can access the parts catalog by clicking this link and searching by serial number. This machine is not set up with standard clutches and brakes. There is a steering control valve and clutches for the brake. I would not recommend this job without a manual on hand. Click this link to access the parts catalog to see the breakdowns.

Parts

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Click this link for a manual in PDF for download for under 10 dollars.

Manual

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steven, Did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir i did not. Sorry. Come down with the flu. The serial# *****
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that Steven. I hope you get well soon. We can leave this open and continue this when you feel better. I have family visiting this weekend too so no rush.