Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Feed table will not work on a Morbark M20R. All other

Customer Question

Feed table will not work on a Morbark M20R. All other functions work properly except feed. What could be the problem?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. It jas been a while but I used to work at a Morbark dealer. Check the safety switches and harness for damage/ continuity and hood switch etc. If ok and you have the digital tach, check the harness behind the panel for any damaged or loose connections. Let me know what style tach you have as it may require recalibration. What is your serial number and I will see what else I may have in the archives. If the electrical is ok, check for a faulty feed roller drive motor and sheered feed roller shaft. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer is not satisfactory. I'd like my money back
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

You never gave me the serial number I asked for or responded to any of the questions for more information or participated in any further dialog. That was my initial response to begin working with you.... Ill send this over for credit.