Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I need a KSJ 2318 hose off of a 4300 linkbelt. The dealer

Customer Question

I need a KSJ 2318 hose off of a 4300 linkbelt. The dealer doesn't have one and said that the factory doesn't either. Can you tell me the type and size of the fittings? One is a 90 and the other is sraight. I think they are No. 8 female pipe swivel. My customer thinks BSP.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Unfortunately the dealer is the only one that can sometimes pull a breakdown sheet on the hose ends( build sheet). I worked for a Volvo/Link belt dealer and sometimes you just have to remove the hose and match it up. I know that's not what the customer wants to hear but unfortunately thats what he may be facing. Id have him run for the hose once it's off to a local hose shop if you do not have the hose ends.