Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Why does a 350B hydrologic system lock up when you rev up

Customer Question

Why does a 350B hydrologic system lock up when you rev up the motor?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If the hydraulics are locking up check inside the hydraulic filter for signs of fine metal/debris indicating a pump or component failure occurring. It will look like fine metallic glitter in the oil. If clean the next step is to check your relief valve cartridges for metal/debris causing them to stick and damaged o rings. If that checks Ok and the pressures are confirmed to be in specs then we will need to check for an electrical problem. Are you getting any warning indicators when this happens? Let me know