Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

S300 Bobcat start after running in few minutes,brocken the

Customer Question

S300 Bobcat start after running in few minutes,brocken the hydrostatic motor braking piston cover outside.
How to solve the problems?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How to solve the above problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
S300 Bobcat seals failed and over flow by the chain case tank.I have 4 seals installed the hydrostatic moto case,after atarting the bobcat move and then hydrostatic motor cover case screw head are brocken in many time.How to solve the problem?,and send hydrostatic motor to 2speed valve hydroli line digram. please send the detail by this E-mail (*****@******.***)
I will appreciate your valuable replay.
Yours faithfulley
Rajeev
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Could you upload photos of the broken bolts or cover so I can see which ones you are having trouble with? Serial number to please?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rajeev, did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir
The Hydrostatic Motor cover(plate) tightining 6mm allen key rounding bolt (12) ,About 5 allen key bolt head brocken and bent the cover plate and piston(brake) outside and flow the hydrolic oil outside moving the bobcat with in 2,3 minites.
How to solve the problem and please give me a correct drawing Hydrostatic motor to hydrostatic circuitry(2-speed) valve.
Thankyou
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rajeev, Thanks for the info. If the cover plate got bent and broke the bolts it means there was an internal failure in the drive motor and it needs to be replaced or rebuilt if after disassembly it is a rebuild able core.

To access the parts breakdown click on this link using internet explorer.

Parts link