Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My name is ***** *****,,have cx210 that works half day then

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****,,have cx210 that works for about half day then looses power, only works slow and labouring,,could it be a sencer and where to find it... email,,***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: change filters[fuel] new lift pump motor hunts wont idle properly, what else can i try
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. when this happends are there any warning indicators flashing on the display panel? If so we need to access the fault code screen and see what you have logged for fault codes. I will post the procedure shortly. Be sure there are no restrictions, leaks, dry rotted fuel lines, etc between the tank and pump causing a starvation of fuel or air in the system. You can run a separate line from the tank fill to bypass the existing lines for test purposes to see if the problem still exists. Click on the link I provided and let me know what you have for codes.

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi,did you get this resolved?