Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a Champion 730A Series IV grader and the hydraulic

Customer Question

I have a Champion 730A Series IV grader and the hydraulic pump started going out so I had it rebuilt. While the pump was out being rebuild we decided drain the fluid and clean out the hoses and tank and any valves that may have pump scrap in them. The guy who pulled off the priority valve (attached to the top of the filter housing) didn't mark things too well for reassembly and now we have a small problem. We were able to match up were the larger hoses connected but there are 2 small fittings on the side of the priority valve that he cannot remember where they go and I've spent some time crawling around trying to locate where they go. Can you point me in the right direction? Better yet, do you have a hydraulic schematic for one of these beasts?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is dan and I will look, what is the serial number please.