Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have an 2006 511 harvester that the swing is not working.

Customer Question

I have an 2006 511 harvester that the swing is not working. I checked the outputs and they are good. The only way I get it to swing is to use another function at the same time.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. When traveling and operating your other functions is there a problem running multiple functions at once? Are all other functions normal with exception to just the swing function? Check your return filter for signs of fine metal indicating a potential pump or component problem occuring. What is your serial number? Let me know