Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2005 terex hr20 mini excavator, i accidentally

Customer Question

i have a 2005 terex hr20 mini excavator, i accidentally jumped it with a 24 volt booster pack instead of 12 . since then my circuit board is not functioning, there are 3 fuses built inyo board they all test out fine, no burn spot. i unhook power feed to
circuit board and jump it to the power out wire feed and it functions. terex wants 2500 for a new one. it is a 3 layer wolfle board, who works on them
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Sorry to hear this happened. You can actually use any circuit board repair place that tests and repairs circuit boards. Check with some ECM re builders and also there are some instrument cluster repair companies you can talk to that may be interested in working on this for you. Here are some options. Let me know if you need more help. Click the links below

Circuit board repair.

2 Circuit board repair

3 circuit board repair

Expert:  Dan replied 12 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you found my information helpful or if you still need help.