Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

New Holland T9.615 never had anissue with it 2789 hrs now

Customer Question

new Holland T9.615 never had anissue with it 2789 hrs now all the sudden trans fault code 2037 clutch bottom swith any suggestions as to where to go local dealers mechanic is out sick
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** see you have been waiting some time for some help. I am not sure if you got this resolved already but if not I will be glad to help you with this.

Trans 2037 Bottom of Clutch pedal switch open circuit or bottom of clutch relay is stuck open

using an OHM meter test for continuity of the switch in both the open and closed position ( Open= no continuity / closed= continuity) Replace the faulty switch if the readings are any different. check the harness as well for damage and also try swapping the relay with a known good one. Let me know