dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic
Experience:  Road Mechanic for Volvo Construction Equipment.
11640745

My name is ***** *****, my boss has brought an volvo L150

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, my boss has brought an volvo L150 loader but alot of the buttons have been worn out,you cant read what they say can you send me a copy of what they are thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: you cant read the wee picture on the switches
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how much will it be if i wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** you supply the serial number and model letter code I can send you that info.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
volvo BM model/type L150,product identification number *L150v1242*, manufacturedARV hope they are the right numbers for you

Here is the info I believe you required.

let me know if there was something else needed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have anything on were the greasing points are do you,the machine is away getting forks put on so not sure if the other stuff is right but it looks slimmer will let you know when it gets back

I will send the info tonight

I grabbed the wong book the info i sent was a l50 not an l150 let me get the correct book and send info to you. Sorry about that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you havent got back with the greasing points, the loader should be back later this week so will let you know about the other stuff was right when it returns thanks

Never heard back from you or paid so I figured you were not satisfied. Please rate my answers as that is the only way we get paid. Thanks and here is the other info.