Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Do you have a link to a wiring diagram 1998 863f by any

Customer Question

Hey Dan do you have a link to a wiring diagram for a 1998 863f by any chance?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Machine runs great but I can not get it to move. I need the diagram because the bics was operating correctly but now has lost all power. I was test it by moving the lap bar up and down and pressing the traction override button so i could see what was going on and i watched all the lights go out and i had not touched a thing yet. I was just trying to learn a little about what the machine was doing. I can tell you this before all the lights went out the lift and traction lights were flashing three times at me at the same time. so i think that is my code i was looking for. So now i have a machine that runs but no power to the bics.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi it's Dan. Thanks for the request. Let me know your serial number and I will see what I can dig up for you on this for your serial number. I have family here visiting so it might be a bit later before I am able to pull this up for you if that is ok