Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Name ***** *****, I have a nh L-455 skid steer been sitting

Customer Question

Customer: Name ***** *****, I have a nh L-455 skid steer been sitting about a month started up raising the bucket was slow and jerky and the forward drive was the same ,then it would stop. I would raise the bucket then lower it then it would go again,then stop. changed hyd, fliter 6mo. ago would the wrong hyd fluid do that. it been running great. its a 1988 just does light yard work. help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a NH L-455 skid steer been sitting about a month, stated up but raising the bucket was slow and jerky and the forward drive was the same, then it stop moving forward, hyd on 3/4 full on stick. I would raise the bucket then lower it then it would row forward alittle bit then slow to stop.changed hyd fluid and filter 6mo ago would the wrong fluid be the problemit been running great, its a 1988 just does light work around the house. or what could be the problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this

let me know