Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 540 170 Telehandler, stabilizer legs are down and

Customer Question

I have a 540 170 Telehandler, stabilizer legs are down and in position, Looks as if safety shutting me off lifting legs i have power to put legs down no power back up.
Boom fully in and boom arm is down on ground,
Had an auto elec out this morning and he needs a wiring diagram as its got him bluffed as well
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If you have confirmed all boom sections are retracted all the way in and the boom is on the ground the stabilizers should raise unless one of the boom safety interlock switches or harness are faulty. Check your sensors, harness and connector pins for damage. Here is a manual with the explanation for the operation of both the stabilizers and the interlock circuit to help.

Operators

For your service book with schematics and troubleshooting info go to this link and select the manual that matches your serial number machine to be sure to get the correct one. They are in PDF for instant download.

Manuals

Let me know