spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

I own a 2005 JCB 436 wheel loader the rear axle pivot is

Customer Question

I own a 2005 JCB 436 wheel loader the rear axle pivot is worn out to a point that the housing of the frame will not hold the seal and is worm out to a oval shape.
can this be repaired?
The machine only has 4000 hrs and I only put on 400 to 500 hrs snow plowing is this a common problem?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Mark, sorry for delay, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.

What I would do is get a hold of a axle surgeon rep in your area, they come out and do all kinds of repairs involving any axle related issue.

Click here for the main site, I don't know where you are located so I can't do a search in your area.

What they will do is set up a milling cutting machine and cut out seal area to true up,,then they will install a new sleeve to bring back into original shape.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this further...just click the reply button or use the reply box below to let me know.
If this has been helpful, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my personal service to you.

Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.
Thank You,
spanky