Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I would like to get some advise on setting up a 3-link or

Customer Question

I would like to get some advise on setting up a 3-link or 4-link suspension on a quick change winters rear end. Not seeing a category/expert to refer to. Any help?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

I feel like i can help. What questions do you have about the task at hand?

What is the axle going into?

You mentioned leaf springs, I assume your wanting to go away with that and go to coil springs?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your timely response, apologies for not replying back sooner. I'm planning to go to a trade show in Indy, IN for this type of question this weekend and talk to some of the industries manufacturers about the latest info/updates. I would like to see what it offered before I make a decision which route to go at this point.

I'm planning to keep leaf springs, although changing to a lighter spring and additionally running a coil over spring. I think it is hard to achieve the desired 'wrap' of the rear end otherwise.

Can you list out which question you have for me, so I can address those so your able to rate my response?