Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a2008 KX 121-3 super series mini excavator with 2800

Customer Question

I have a2008 KX 121-3 super series mini excavator with 2800 hours. I lost the track and when I went to put the socket on the nut to release the grease, the nut was about 1/2" toward the center of the track instead of in the center of the access hole. I removed the idler wheel and the grease track expander and noticed the backer was moved back the same 1/2". It appears to be some sort of assembly but not sore what it is called or how to replace it. Also just services engine with new filters etc.. and under load every 5-10 min engine tries to stall. any ideas?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Is the spring collapsed or broken? That would throw the bleeder out of position?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

As for the stalling, does engine recover or do you ave to bleed system to get it going?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The stalling can be the electric fuel shutoff, loosing voltage and trying to shutoff the fuel. Do you have any kind of battery issue, where charging system is not working, or you have to jump start?