Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 1990 Deere 575 skid steer, the problem is in the

Customer Question

I have a 1990 John Deere 575 skid steer, the problem is in the drive control stick adjustments. I've tried to adjust the shock?? that ties the linkage to the lever coming off forward/reverse valve under the seat, but it doesn't help. I need to get the arm on the side of valve relocated to a different angle. I noticed a small cover plate on the opposite side of valve where shaft that arm mounts onto is located, this cover has 2 screws to hold it on. Is there any adjustment under this cover. I can send pictures to help explain if needed. Hopefully my description is understandable. The unit basically jumps/walks without touching the drive stick, worse on right side. Thanks CJ
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi CJ, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your machine serial number? I will look up your parts breakdown for your machine and see what I can pull up for service info for you.