Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a JCB 409 and it starts right up but won't move.

Customer Question

I have a JCB 409 and it starts right up but won't move. Fuses were checked it doesn't seem to be that. What else should we check?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the fuses and relays( Swap with a known good one) check good, check the park brake switch and for power in and out of the directional control lever and harness connections for corrosion and damaged pins or wiring. If ok check the oil and filter for signs of fine metal or discoloration/burnt smell indicating a mechanical problem. Let me know the results and if you need more help.