Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a sullair 175 with an international gas engine that

Customer Question

I have a sullair 175 with an international gas engine that will run for 10 minutes overlad and kill the engine will start right away and run 10 minuets and kill the engine
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Do you have the year and serial number of your compressor? Check your coolant level and also for any warning indicators such as overheating or a safety shutdown for a low oil pressure or high temp. Let me know if you are getting any warning indicators. If so check and verify if they are false alarms from a harness or sensor issue or an actual problem. Let me know and I will be glad to try to help further on my next available log in if needed.