Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a new Holland lt190b an the the right track locks up

Customer Question

I have a new Holland lt190b an the the right track locks up at low idle an if up idle it up half way it will to but at full throttle it most of the time will not lock up what is causing this
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has been two days cents I ask u about this skid sterr loader u got my money I need a answer or my money back
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** help on here periodically on a part time basis. I see no one has been able to help you on this. I would be glad to try to help as I am available to log in in between jobs etc. Please note that the experts time on the site is voluntary and they only get paid a percentage of the question value on accepted answers or positive feedback. Check your return hyd filter for signs of fine metal indicating a possible drive motor failure and also check for excessive case drain pressure from the case drain port on the drive motor by disconnecting the case drain hose running it into a bucket while pushing against a loading dock preventing machine movement... You should see a low volume/flow of oil. A high volume of oil indicates a faulty drive motor. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jeffery, I just wanted to be sure you were able to get my responses and see if you still needed any further help.