Derek Neustaeter
Derek Neustaeter,
Experience:  Heavy Equipment Technician at Warner Industries
90335403

We have a 430 zhs. The bucket keeps coming off like we are

Customer Question

We have a 430 zhs. The bucket keeps coming off like we are trying to change it. What could be causing it to release when we extend it out or dig fuller buckets?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Derek Neustaeter replied 1 year ago.

Hello there! I am a qualified Heavy Equipment Technician, I will help you diagnose and repair the problem you are having with your 430 ZHS digger.

Is your model equipped with an electronic pin release, or does it have a manual lock for the bucket attachment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Manual lock

Are the manual locking levers secure and engaged as far as they can be? It is common for attachments to not be fully engaged and therefore the lock won't engage completely either. Please ensure the pins are protruding through the attachment. If necessary, lubricate the pins and moving parts to ensure proper movement of the pins and lever, this should correct your problem!

If you need any other assistance I would be happy to help!
Derek

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will see if this is the error but I believe all that is locking well. Will be tomorrow or late this evening before I can get back to you. Would pictures help?

Pictures would definitely be beneficial to see what exactly is going on. Get those to me as soon as you can and we can proceed from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I send pictures with this system? Never mind. I see the link below to add files.

Yes, there should be a link available to attach the pictures to this message, if you have any troubles let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Derek,
I am sorry, but I had a lot come up and have not been able to try your suggestions. It will probably be a while before I can get back to it. In the meantime my neighbor is going to look at it to see if they can figure out the issue. I saw that I was already charge even thought the case has not been closed, can you please refund that portion besides the $5 goodwill deposit. Thank you for your time, I will reach out again if it doesn't get resolved.
jfa

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to try out my suggestions. I am not able to issue a refund, that has to be directed to just answer staff as I just answer questions. The only way I receive payment is if you give me a positive feedback