Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

The main hoist brake failed and dropped a load (we had no

Customer Question

The main hoist brake failed and dropped a load (we had no part, we just were told)eon a 248 HYLAB, does Link Belk recommend that an internal insp. be made so often like Liebherr, we inspect cranes and would like to know what to tell are clients.
Okay, single part, approx. 16000 LB Pile Hammer, says he was just holding it and it fell, the brakes were looked at about a week before by the dealer and was given the okay to work driving pipes. Operator said they were still slipping but operated it anyway!!! Also, I tried to use the credit card to pay, but it would not me enter the number?
Thanks, ***** ***** XXXXX XXXXXXX, XXXXXX
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting!