dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic
Experience:  Road Mechanic for Volvo Construction Equipment.
11640745

2007 Volvo l90e slow to move forward or reverse brake is

Customer Question

2007 Volvo l90e slow to move forward or reverse brake is released rolls free clutch pressure ok dash reads low transmission pressure seems like converter is sluggish?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is dan, the pressure your reading on the dash is the sensor for main clutch pressure. Very common for sensor to fail and still have good pressure about 220 psi. SO manually check the main pressure there is a port on the side of the steps marked M. if that verify then r/r sensor and o-ring with back up ring which is located next to the shift solenoids on the transmission control valve right side of machine. I think i asked you to check converter and lube already and verify which gear your in by the dash display. Sometimes machine can be in manual and starting in third gear. let me know