Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My Bobcat 743 seems to be vapor locking all the sudden? I

Customer Question

My Bobcat 743 seems to be vapor locking all the sudden? I ran it all day yesterday and then it just quit last night. Went there this morning and pumped up the primer and it actually got hard, never did get any fuel or air to come out of the bleeder valve but it eventually started any way and ran fine for a few hours until it stopped again. I managed to get it running again but this time for only about 15 minutes. I finally gave up. Last night I did bleed one of the injectors and it had air in it, should I have bleed all of them?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any luck?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Locate the fuel shutoff solenoid. On Kubota, just to the left of the injection pump. Remove the two bolts that mount it and then see if engine runs.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Has to have battery voltage as soon as the key is turned on.