Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Moose, do you have a service manual KOMATSU D66S?

Customer Question

Moose, do you have a service manual for a KOMATSU D66S?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi i'm Wayne

I will help you with this

click here

If this Helped you please Rate My Answer 3 stars or more

If you need more info

Use the request Button, not a Poor/Bad Rating

Thank You

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, I am looking for the ignition key wiring diagram for a komatsu d66s. so far my investment in JUST ANSWER led me to a manual website, which I earlier found on my own. do any experts have access to shop manuals?
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Morning

You mentioned that you need a service manual

that is what I sent to you

I will opt out and post back to board

do not reply or rate me, as locks question back to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wiring diagram for ignition switch needed for KOMATSU D66S. 6 WIRES
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** is the serial number of your machine so I can see if I have your schematics? Also let me know what color and number wires you have for the IGN switch. I worked at Komatsu in the past and could likely help you sort this out. The best way to do this if replacing the switch is to move one wire at a time to the posts of the new switch but I am assuming someone removed the old switch on you without tagging the wires.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

The posts should be labelled BR, R1, R2, B, ACC, and C on most of the Komatsu switches. B is always constant power. BR is Battery Relay, etc.... Let me know and I will see what I can pull up for you. Also, There is a great source for a manual under 10 dollars for SN break 1001 and up if this falls in your serial number break. I do not have a copy of this serial number break manual but it is a great price and good to have on hand. It will have all your schematics for future reference. Service book.

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan, the wire colors are yellow, blue, white, black, and green. A red with white stripe is taped off, even when it ran. Serial # ***** ***** , the first one built.