Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2013 takeuchi tb180. I have a loose track. I took

Customer Question

I have a 2013 takeuchi tb180. I have a loose track. I took the side plate off but there was no grease fitting to pump the track up. It looks like there's a turn valve in place of the grease fitting. So my question is how do I tighten this track. Also my track speed button stopped working.. Could this be a fuse or is there a common problem that you know about.
Thanks,
Tim
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tim, My name is***** will be glad to help. That valve is what you turn counter clockwise to release the tension and then clockwise to tighten the tracks. Click on this link and go to pdf page 158 for the detailed procedure in the publication. Manual.

Let me know if you need more help.