Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 2005 jcb 1110t loader. the machine will crank and

Customer Question

dan
i have a 2005 jcb 1110t loader. the machine will crank and run fine. the auxillary hydralics work fine. the machine will not move nor will the loader arm move. i have replaced the isolator proximity switch and fuse b6. i cant locate the contols isolator interlock switch which i think might be the problem. any advice where to look.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It is Dan. Thanks for requesting me. My time has been very limited on the site unfortunately since I have been slammed with field work and also have my youngest daughter with me this week but if you still need help I will do my best to try to help. First let me know the serial number of your machine so I can see what I might have for manuals and schematics that would be helpful. Let me know