Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I need to get access to change the hose called nr 26.

Customer Question

Hi!
I need to get access to change the hose called nr 26. I can´t find out how I get access to the second connection point. Not the one called nr 3. If you could help me I would really appreciate it.
BR
Magnus
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I do not know what these marking are for. I may find it on a schematic but, I must have the full machine serial number to locate the correct drawing.Can you find a sticker with a part number? Can you identify the components the hose is connected?Upload pictures if you have any.I do not work on the mini ex' much so, I must try to help you with what I can research.