Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 2004 catapillar D3G LT dozer with 3,800 hours . The

Customer Question

I have a 2004 catapillar D3G LT dozer with 3,800 hours . The transmision is not working properly - Saturday I was doing some grading work (dirt) for about 3 hours and then it just started slowing down , I stopped and put it in reverse worked fine for about 40 feet & then started slowing down to where it was hardly moving so I stopped & moved to forward position & about 30 -40 feet slowed down to where is was barely moving - so I stopped. Fluid level bubble on back of dozer looks fine
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Have you checked the machine for fault codes? Is the red LED lamp on? (Located next to fuse panel.)Is the battery fully charged and the alternator working correctly? Did you jump start the machine?What is the full machine serial number?