Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

When I start my bobcat t300 and drive it seems as if it's trying

Customer Question

When I start my bobcat t300 and drive it seems as if it's trying to drive left and right in a jerking motion and if you go to use the hydraulics it nearly stalls the engine hope you can help. From jim
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Fieldtech59 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jim, I have a couple of questions before I can see if I can help. Is this a standard control machine (foot pedals for loader functions and the two sticks for drive functions), or is it a ACS (Advanced Control System) or SJC (Selectable Joystick Control) machine? I need to know what type of controls it has first off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry I tried to contact you yesterday Internet was down . Bobcat is Advance Control System (ACS) in hand control and selectable joystick control (SJC) in ( H ) control pattern .
Drat, I have very little experience with ACS or SJC machines, I work on mostly standard control Bobcat machines. I'll opt out of the question so it will go back on the board for others to see and maybe jump in and help you out. But one other question, are you getting any error codes?