Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a cat 924f transmision trouble foward or not backing

Customer Question

Hi, I have a cat 924f transmision trouble foward or not backing down, sorry is...
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It's Dan. I have not been available on the site for some time unfortunately. I see that your question is still on the board and has not been picked up by another expert. Did you still need help with this? If so let me know the serial number of your machine. Check the oil and filter for signs of metal/debris indicating a pump or transmission internal problem. Look for burnt smell, milky oil, etc that would also indicate an internal problem. If OK then the next step is to have your pressures checked and compared to OEM specs. Let me know