Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a kobelco Sk60 excavator i need to change the controls

Customer Question

I have a kobelco Sk60 excavator i need to change the controls from cat to john deere
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try top help. Check under the fuel tank/hydraulic tank access cover on the left side for the pattern change valve which most of these machines come equipped with. If yours does not have it you can swap the controls manually by switching the positions of the pilot control lines on the pilot manifold. trace and tag boom up, boom down and arm in and arm out. Once identified, swap boom up with arm in and boom down with arm out. Let me know if you need more help.