Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a new holland Los 190b skidsteer the hydraulic boom

Customer Question

Hi I have a new holland Los 190b skidsteer the hydraulic boom and buckets have locked up I have just replaced the seat and seat sensor and installed a whole new seatbelt and seatbelt sensor kit. It is intermittent and will go out usually after 5-10 minutes of solid use. I also am able to drive the machine no problem just can move or lift the bucket. Any suggestions
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Older models used a relay in the main panel to unlock the pedal solenoids. It was the same as the starter relay, they were side by side. The LS190B only shows the starter relay. So New Holland has started to use a smaller relay. The trouble is, I don't see it labeled or identified. But it has a relay that the seat belt system has to close for the lock solenoids to release! Maybe New Holland dealer could sell you one and give you location! I have seen customers who removed the lock solenoids and cut off the end that locks it!