Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Dieseldan55'sI have problem with Komatsu D155AX-5 Dozer(bulldo

Customer Question

HICustomers
I have problem with Komatsu D155AX-5 Dozer(bulldozer). The lever can't change in F2, F3 and R1, R2. It only moves to F1 and N1 and R1. There is code CALL E03 on the monitor panel. We have opened the transmission case checked the solenonids for all the cluthes and still can't fix the problem can you help me or guide me or even better if you have the code for entering the monitoring panel so i can see further informations.
Best geradrs
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.
Hello this will show you how to get to the service codes. I am on the road shortly so if you find the code send it back with the serial number of machine and i will try to locate for you.