Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I AM REPLACING THE INJECTOR PUMP ON A LX865 SKID LOADER. I

Customer Question

I AM REPLACING THE INJECTOR PUMP ON A LX865 SKID LOADER. I FOUND THAT THE TIMING IS 28 BTDC ON THE FLYWEEL. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THESE TIMING MARKS.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the engine model and serial number and the injection pump make and model so I can be sure to look up the correct timing info for your engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Could you post the engine and injection pump info so I can be sure I have the engine info you need? If I do not I will have to opt out for another expert to help. Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT HAVE THE SERIAL # ***** THE ENGINE. THE MACHINE IS A NEW HOLLAND MODEL # ***** SER# ***** THE PUMP IS A LUCAS, CNH REMAN PART# ***** SER# ***** 15315002.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Copy and paste these links in your browser.
http://oregonfuelinjection.com/pdf/dp200-pump-timing-instructions.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/h50l7845u51lp5x/Lucas_Stanadyne_4btFuelPumpTimingMARKS.pdf