Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Ct322 john deere panel light switch is on and has

Customer Question

ct322 john deere panel light for door switch is on and has skid steer lock to where it wont move. skid steer does not have a door so where is switch located and what color is wire to it
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. The harness will be tucked away behind the panel at the front corner of the cab and will likely have a jumper plug connected for when you are not running the door option. Check for that and also check the seat switch and lap bar/seat belt switch as well. If any of these switches are an open circuit the functions will be disabled. Let me know