Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Tim, I have a cat 268 skid steer loader that the parking

Customer Question

hi tim, I have a cat 268 skid steer loader that the parking brake intermittently engages while operating . when it happens you can pick the safety bar up and slam it back down and it resets it for a minute or two .not sure what year the machine is .
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry no one could help you earlier. If you still need help, please let me know.Do you have any flashing lights?What is the full machine serial number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sometimes the seatbelt flashes slowly , and sometimes no lights light up, hope this helps . Can you call me at(###) ###-####?
I will be glad to help with this. I am guessing this is a "B" model? That is the only one showing on my list. If this is wrong or the guide below looks wrong, please post the full machine serial number.Follow the guide to help locate the problem. If you have trouble with this, please post the results of the testing you have completed and the step you are having trouble with.