Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Technician
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

My New Holland LT 185 want move. Parking brake want release.

Customer Question

my New Holland LT 185 B want move. Parking brake want release. Checked all switches . Seat , door belt buckle and changed the high pressure relif valve. don't know what to do next.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.did you try swapping out the Relay, that is located at the Inner Panel, behind the engine on the firewall?there are a few small relays along the topSwap out the Relays & just be sure to remember where they wentlet me know what happens.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that several times. No codes coming up n computer.Changed door switch. have seat sensor bypassed.Checked seat belt switch. Changed high pressure switch. Bucket goes up and down fine.
thanks for the update.......
Will OPT OUT & RELIST
Please do not Rate or respond to this, as it will Lock Question
IF anyone else has more info, they will post here
thank you