Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My Internatioal 3121 controls stopped yesterday. I can't

Customer Question

My Internatioal 3121 hoe controls stopped yesterday. I can't move the boom, dipper or stabilizers. It does have swing though. I'm stuck!
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me on my cell (###) ###-####Tom
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom. My name is***** see you are waiting for some help. I will be on and off throughout the day but fist check the hyd filter for signs of fine metal( metallic glitter in the oil and filter) which would indicate a pump or component failure. If ok check the relief valve cartridges for damaged orings or debris causing a bypass of pressure or them to stick open in the main control valve. finally if ok you will need to have your pressures tested and confirmed they are within specs to isolate this further. Let me know...