Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a PC300LP6 Excavator. The arm cylinder drifts in and

Customer Question

I have a PC300LP6 Excavator. The arm cylinder drifts in and out. The cylinder was damaged and some pieces went downstream. The cylinder was rebuilt but the problem still occurs. Where do I look next?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, you need to inspect the spool and relief valves for the circut for debri or scoring. I also will flush the lines out by putting them in a five gallon bucket to clear between the valve and cylinder.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea where I could find a repair manual for this unit?
HI, WELL I HAVE ACCESS TO ONLINE MANUALS FOR THIS UNIT BUT THEY ARE NOT THE GREATEST. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe a parts breakdown of the control valve and relief valve. Maybe a hydraulic schematic. I am not sure where the relief valve is located on this unit or the spool valve for this cylinder for that mater.
Hi, send me the serial number and the number of spools in your valve and i will look to see what i can find. Normally you can follow the pipes back to the valve to determine the spool location but not always. Relief should be next to spools.