Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I'm fixing up a old , all the controls seem to work except

Customer Question

I'm fixing up a old hoe, all the controls seem to work except the foot control that makes the hoe swing, left and right, seems it's locked in the straight position. Is there a way you need to work the controls to release the lock?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Are the pedals themselves locked or do the pedals move but the swing is not working? If so check the linkage to the control valve for binding, Check the relief cartridges for damaged o rings and debris causing them to stick. Let me know the complete Make,model and serial number of your machine if we have to dig into this deeper. I will be logging in to the site as I am able and will reply back on my next available log in. Let me know