Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a john deere 850c dozer that wont turn left in forward

Customer Question

I have a john deere 850c dozer that wont turn left in forward or reverse. thoughts?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check your fuses and relays first and then the harness from the controls to the transmission controller and to the drive motor sensors. See if there are any error messages/faults logged that will help isolate this further. Look for metal/debris in the hydraulic and transmission filters that would indicate a mechanical internal failure occurring. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.