Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Bobcat x325 will turn over but not start. Glow plug light stays

Customer Question

Bobcat x325 will turn over but not start. Glow plug light stays lite
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help.First check all your fuses and relays. Try swapping relays with a known good one for test purposes. If all is ok then check for fuel restrictions or leaks causing a starvation of fuel or it to suck in air in the system. Bleed the fuel system to confirm you have good fuel supply and watch for smoke while cranking the engine over. If not smoke it means no fuel is getting to the injectors. If there is good fuel supply to the injection pump but not firing the injectors it will be a fuel shutoff solenoid problem or faulty injection pump. Let me know if you need more help