Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I just got delivered a brand new cat TH 514C Telehandler

Customer Question

Hello, I just got delivered a brand new cat TH 514C Telehandler and the telescope out and in is very slow. tried to get into "operator personalities" to change speed etc. all I get is a yellow exclamation point and then have to restart the machine, are you able to help me or is this a Cat Tech with a laptop issue? Thanking you in advance, John
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  catmastertech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am not familiar with this model but, I would like to help you. It sounds like the same control used on other models.If you can post the full machine serial number, I will research the settings and configuration to see if I can find what you need.